Annie Sloan White Chalk Paint Kitchen Cabinets

Annie Sloan White Chalk Paint Kitchen Cabinets. These are a few photos from my recent kitchen tile back splash project. Head over there to hear her thoughts on using Annie Sloan, and how it's held up over time.

Green and white kitchen cabinets | painted the top ...
Green and white kitchen cabinets | painted the top ... (Alta Chambers)
In a nutshell, chalk paint employs a fine powder, often calcium carbonate or plaster of Paris, to enhance the character of the finish and create the look that so many people love. Of course they said to use wax but I went with a water based poly. These are a few photos from my recent kitchen tile back splash project.

I also have painted my very old kitchen cupboards with Anne Sloan Chalk paint.

And I got to experience the magic of working with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan for myself when I transformed our Hot Drinks Station table into a bright and beautiful, Provence-painted wonder.

130 best images about Annie Sloan Chalk Painted Kitchens ...

White Chalk Paint Kitchen Cabinets: Kitchen Cabinet ...

How to Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets Using Annie Sloan THE ...

Step by Step Kitchen Cabinet Painting With Annie Sloan ...

Remodelaholic | Beautiful White Kitchen Update (with chalk ...

The Studio at 3 Oaks - A Creative Journey: An Annie SLoan ...

Finally finished!!! Chalk paint kitchen cabinets- Annie ...

Kitchen makeover using Annie Sloan chalk paint. Kitchen c ...

Ten Outrageous Ideas For Your Kitchen Cabinets Painted ...

Step by step guide to painting kitchen cupboards with Chalk Paint® First, remove the doors and any hardware from your cabinets. I am a little unhappy that after only a day they started to yellow. For this project, I used five liter-sized jars of Annie Sloan's "Pure White" paint.

Post a Comment

0 Comments